Delhi Traffic Police website (www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in) can be accessed freely by the public. It will help you to pay for bills and tickets related to traffic. In order to use the website properly, you need to have an account there. These are the methods you can use to create an account and to login to the account as well.
How to Sign Up Delhi Traffic Police
This is the easy way to make an account on the website. It requires active mobile phone and email address. Follow these steps to sign up.
- Go to the login page of Delhi Traffic Police at delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/nep and then select on the person icon on the left side of the screen. It says “New User Register Here”. Click on it.
- There will be a registration form you need to fill. First, enter your mobile number, followed by your email address.
- Then, you need to create a password and then confirm the password.
- Once it is done, click on the “send OTP” option. Check your mobile phone (the one you enter earlier) and OTP has been sent there via SMS.
- There will be codes or captcha on the screen. Enter the code to the box beneath it.
- Now, click “Register”
- Enter the OTP on the registration form.
- Your account is now created.
How to Login Delhi Traffic Police?
Now you have an account, to enter it and use the features, you need to login every time you open the website. This is the login method you can do:
- Enter this address on your website browser: delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/nep/. Click on the icon on the right saying “Existing User Login Here”.
- Enter your mobile number and then your password.
- Once done, enter the captcha code displayed on the screen. Use refresh button on the right to reload captcha.
- Now, click “Login”
- You are now logged in to your account.
Delhi Traffic Police Forgot Password
Sometimes, you will find some points where you cannot even remember your own DTP password. This is how you recover or reset your password. It is very easy to do, and you do not need to call customer service for it.
- Go to this link https://pcc.delhipolice.gov.in/Forget_Password.aspx and then press enter.
- You will see a Forget Password form. You need to fill your email ID on the first box.
- Then, on the second box, enter your mobile number.
- Now, see the code on the bottom of the box and enter the code on the available space underneath it.
- Click “Submit”.
- Check your email. There will be URL sent there by the Delhi Police to reset your password.
Delhi Traffic Police Login Problems
For any login problems, such as the pages that won’t load properly or the website which does not recognize your registered email ID or mobile phone, please contact the customer service or traffic helpline. You can call them 24/7, and the number to call is 25844444 or 25931095. They will help you to gain access to www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in.